Saturday, March 27, 2010

Create Adobe PDF Online - Now we're dangerous!

Here's a link to a letter which Attorney Fine wrote on February 23, 2009. He was jailed soon after. The letter was sent to me by a friend of Attorney Fine's in California who was, and still is, trying to get him out. To put the letter online I used a free trial version of Create Adobe PDF Online, which is good for five free uploads. The yearly cost of the software is $99.99. If this works, I'll consider purchasing it. If anyone would like to send a donation to enable me to do that, it would be much appreciated!

I hope to finish my book this spring; I just put up a Paypal button for donations. Once my book is done, I plan on taking orders through Paypal. One more thing: I posted about my son's case at Scamraiders after receiving an email from Janet Phelan, who wrote "A Kinder, Gentler Book Burning." 

I've hyperlinked to the page (click on the title of Jan's article), and here's the actual URL: http://www.scamraiders.com/profiles/blogs/a-kinder-gentler-book-burning. Jan has written about the Texas "textbook controversy." Once Scamraiders moderates my post, it will hopefully appear as a blog on the site: http://www.scamraiders.com/profiles/blog/list

The best effect of any book, is that it excites the reader to self-activity. ~Thomas Carlyle