Wednesday, August 14, 2024

The Morning after...Officer Brian Collamore

In the photo in my last post, you see my grandson's mother about to call police.  My grandson is in the photo too, but you can only see his sneakers. After our interaction - which you can read about in that post - I received a phone call from Officer Brian Collamore: but Pete and I were in jail, visiting Shane, so he left me a voice message. I didn't return the call that day, and on Sunday morning I was visited by a Lewiston police officer who told me that I needed to call Waldoboro police. 

I called, we spoke, and he asked me what the heck happened Saturday. He accused me of harrassing Andrea, and said he was fed up. Collamore said he couldn't officially ban me from Waldoboro but that I had no business being there. It's Andrea's false claims that he should be fed up with. You see after a PFA - wrongly granted by Judge Geoffrey Rushlau -  expired she attempted to get another, but Judge Brent Davis denied it. Pete had come with me to court, and as we drove home, I called the school to find out if there were any upcoming activities I could attend. I mentioned that I was being kept away from my grandchildren by their mother. I requested to speak with Beth, school counselor, but was told she was busy and would return my call. She never returned my call, and the conversation resulted in a phone call to police or to Andrea who then called police. 

Officer Collamore is listed here, as a patrolman for Waldoboro Police Department. He was awfully rude to me. I recognize the name of a reserve officer listed there as well, Justin Hills. I found paperwork in Shane's room shortly after he was arrested for shooting Justin Steggall. He had just been served by Justin Hills, with a violation of the protection order which Andrea had succeeded in adding the children to; she won by default when Shane failed to appear. So when he texted Andrea about something other than arranging visits with the children, she called police. Months earlier she was ignoring both of us; and I had urged Shane to write to the court and ask for there to be designated days he could have the children...but he hadn't done that. Justin Hills is also the Shellfish Warden. Hmmm, Andrea's new boyfriend and father of her youngest son is a lobsterman. Does Hills know him, how well?