Friday, May 14, 2010

January 8, 2010 - Comment disappeared!

I thought I'd try to find out what that comment said which someone wrote and I allowed to appear on my blog on January 8, in Chinese. I was going to use one of those online language converters to figure out what it said. I don't know if it would have worked; however, when I went to copy the comment just now, I discovered it was gone... and I never deleted or removed it! You can see the trail there; the comment was posted under news regarding Attorney Fine and a Supreme Court case. Now when you click on it there's nothing there. 

What's going on? First Tank Man vanishes (in 1989), then Google pulls out of China (earlier this year)... and now this! I swear patriots, we'd better get our act together soon; quoting from the Wikipedia story on Tank Man and the demonstrations in Tiananmen Square, "The protests lacked a unified cause or leadership..."

Judicial accountability is what is uniting many of us... the lack of it that is. Once we have it we can hold government officials and politicians as well as judges accountable when they misbehave.