Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mobile home park for sale - Kijiji

Me and my husband (Pete) have the same initials. PJM Properties is the name of the company we opened up about ten years ago, for our real estate investments. If the Maine judges would have allowed us to collect on money owed our construction company (PJM Builders) we might not have closed it down. 

PJM Properties is still alive, barely. We have a mobile home park for sale, which includes a four bedroom house. Here's the listing from Kijiji... you can advertise a property with Kijiji for free! Okay, that's enough blogging for me today. Good night.    

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

    Visit my website ... at home jobs for moms Free

    ReplyDelete
  2. This web site really has all the information I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Also visit my webpage :: Mouse Click The Following Web Site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this information together.
    I once again find myself personally spending way too much
    time both reading and leaving comments. But so what,
    it was still worthwhile!

    Also visit my weblog - visit the next document
    My web page > beiträge Private krankenversicherung

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that's actually fine, keep up writing.

    my blog - FCTNM-WIFT Montréal

    ReplyDelete