Thursday, May 28, 2009

I posted to Wikipedia!

I posted about Carlos R. Moreno, who is being considered to fill the vacant U.S. Supreme Court justice seat; but someone removed it from the main page for Moreno! If you click on the date and time of my post, May 23 at 8:28, in "history" you'll get to it. I posted under the name Martha Mitchell. She was the wife of John Mitchell's, attorney general when the Watergate scandal unfolded. Nobody believed it when she told them that her husband was involved. Before I met other people who are trying to do something about the corrupt judges, I felt that nobody believed me, or cared enough to do anything about it.

Here's a direct link to my post on Moreno: Possible nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court. What I wrote begins at "From Judicial Watch, at the urging of the Los Angeles Superior Court..."

I also wrote about judicial immunity and JAIL 4 Judges, but that was hidden as well.