Thursday, September 22, 2011

I found Laura! Or she found me rather.

When I opened my email earlier I found a message from someone who I thought I'd never hear from! Click on the headline to read Laura's story at Ripoff Report. Judge French screwed us in 2004, and in 2005 Laura wrote about how Judge French ignored her evidence after she had her son taken from her due to her husband's actions. 

I didn't discover the story until the autumn of 2009, at which time I posted about it; and hours ago Laura posted a comment under that post. Below is the email message I received. Thanks Laura... I definitely do plan to keep in touch! 

Laura Kirkland has left a new comment on your post "Government Monster Out of Control - CPS/DHS - Augusta Maine.":

Hello,
My name is Laura Kirkland, the woman mentioned in your posting here. It has been several years since I wrote that account of my DHS/CPS nightmare. Since then, I have tried to stay active in working with and helping other individuals and families affected by unbalanced, unethical, tyrannical and often illegal policies. I am very interested in working to make changes in our VERY primitive system(s). Although I am now 47 years old, I am a senior in college working towards my Bachelors of Science in Psychology and Criminal Justice. I also believe that active communication is key to successful changes and am very pleased to have found this site!
My email address is LauraKirkland123@aol.com if anyone would like to contact me regarding...anything :)