Monday, May 23, 2011

Traffic tickets


I'll be very busy in the months ahead. I have several court issues to deal with including how to deal with a traffic ticket which Judge David Soucy says I owe $185.01 to the Violations Bureau for. D.A. Todd Collins never provided me the evidence to review, and I didn't get the trial by jury which I demanded. Furthermore, Collins never answered my challenge to jurisdiction. Under the guise of public safety, D.A.'s prosecute and judges "commit" the innocent to fines for victimless crimes. 


Also, I have a brief due in a matter in which I've appealed a decision by the Department of Labor, denying me unemployment benefits in September of 2009. Then we have the credit union's lawsuit; it's a debt which dates back to 2004. In July of 2004, Augusta District Court Judge Rae Ann French ruled against us, and we were unable to get the decision turned around, so we couldn't collect the money owed us by the contractor. Due to that, we couldn't meet all of our obligations.


Well, I'll leave you with this quote from Voltaire:

We must bear in mind, then, that there is nothing more difficult and dangerous, or more doubtful of success, than an attempt to introduce a new order of things in any state. For the innovator has for enemies all those who derived advantages from the old order of things, whilst those who expect to be benefited by the new institutions will be but lukewarm defenders.