Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thousands Avoid Car Registration Fees - KMGH Denver

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/denvers7/19275420/detail.html

I received some documents from Neil Strong, another Mainer. He has filed the papers which are mentioned in the article above... the paperwork was emailed to him by Steve Byfield from Colorado. I spoke with Steve recently, huh, and he sent an attachment showing his license plate which is self-made, and says "Natural being", "Unenfranchised", "Inhabitant." Neil's email address is strong@midmaine.com, if you want to write to him for the paperwork. I'm considering filing the paperwork myself, and recording it at the registry of deeds.

I'm listening to Patriot's Heart with Tim Dyer for the first time. Groups around the country want to work together to take back our liberties! Alright, let's do it!